Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Joyful Exhaustion

OK I am officially too tired to even attempt Latin or anything that would require me to move off of all these rice bags for any length of time.  Kris came over for an early morning pep talk and then it was time to get started.  So it was a one hour walk and a stop in at the Gonzaga gym to finalize membership.  Then it was Bob and Jillian's 30 minute cardio, lunch and attempting to get Kev enrolled at SCC.  Finishing off the workouts with 30 minutes of Boot Camp.  Did good with my caloric intake and water then collapsed onto the couch with 3 rice bags and two ibuprofen.  My mantra for the day was achieving is believing.  If I could just not stop putting one foot in front of the other or doing one more lunge or dumbbell kickback then I could begin to achieve this monumental goal Kris and I came up with this morning.  So after watching Extreme Makeover - Weight Loss last night, Kris and I began preparing for me to attempt to lose 181 lbs.  I know this is ambitious but I know that if I stay focused and keep my emotional state in check I can achieve this.  So as I sign off and try to get some rest before I have to get up and do it all again tomorrow plus an hour in the pool, I will challenge all of you to make some ambitious goals and then go out and start achieving them for yourselves.  If you would like to get together for a walk or healthy meal, let me know.  Love you all and promise to check in again soon... 

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girl, even when it hurts!! In the long wrong it is all for the best. Don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete