Saturday, April 25, 2015

Carpe Spero - Reloaded

OK so here I am still writing, still living and now I am going to reload my hearts desire and keep trying to Carpe Spero (seize the hope)! I love that God let's us have the "do over" every day...

Stay focused on the prize. This busy world can cause many people confusion, and it will cause many to lose focus, start on some things, and only finish a select few things by the time the opportunities they have are pretty much deflated and irrelevant. One of the hugest lessons we should all commit to learning in life is to always keep the main thing, and our main dreams as our main focus until we are finished with them!

Let go of the distractions you have in life. Distractions can come in the form of people, hobbies, objects, and also in many other varieties. We must know for ourselves what is most important, and what will take away from our lives, instead of adding to it. These things are things that we must proactively try to rid ourselves of at all times possible. Your mission isn't to keep everyone around you satisfied, your mission is to stay focused and work harder everyday to reach your dreams.

the above was from searchquotes.com and below is my caveat

My first and foremost focus is GOD O:), but after that it has always been my sons or my family or friends or work and now I am searching for what should be first after God and I am realizing that if my health isn't a top priority then I may not be around to have or pursue any of the other priorities in my so called life...and by health I don't just mean my physical body (although that is important especially in regards to getting on the transplant list) but my mental and emotional health as well. If these things are not in harmony/balance then we cannot pursue anything else...whether it be a worthy goal or not ;)  So as for me and my house we will most definitely Serve the LORD, take care of my temple (my heart, soul, mind and body) and then for now it's all still up in the air and we shall just have to wait and see...



No comments:

Post a Comment