Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Places of Hope or Loca Spe

The holes in our lives can become places of hope~Lana Bateman

God is trying to get me to work out my bitterness-to allow grace to propel me; to ease my pain by confronting my grief and disappointment. God wants to deflate my sense of self righteousness; remind me He is God not I. Only then can I know serenity. I need to quit that which is damaging to my soul and instead choose truth, responsibility, reality, so that I can enjoy freedom.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NKJV)  He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.


With regards to my health please be patient with me as my body is less and less in my control. I have less patience, less ability to stop by body and mind from doing whatever they choose and not necessarily what I would want to do. I tire easily, I get what I call "fuzzy brained" and my blood sugars continue to go up and down at random. My desire is always for fellowship and God's Glory but more often then not it is from the comfort of my home and less at the church building or meeting in larger groups. I love to have others visit or dialogue with me on Face Book, Twitter or email; come for coffee or a meal and Kevin and I love movie nights so call and we will make some time within the week to fellowship with you and yours :) 
Thanks and May God's Blessings follow you all throughout your days ahead...Lori L 




No comments:

Post a Comment