Sunday, June 30, 2013

Daily Miracles

So I have some amazing friends/angels around me who are so encouraging...they have been lifting me up physically, mentally and emotionally for some time now and for them and my sons and the Amazing God who is the most steadfast love of my life I am trying with all  my heart to hang on despite some of the physical and emotional battles as of late...so if you are up for it I could use those continued prayers and encouragement that you have all been so great at unconditionally given me in the past...I am physically getting weaker and it is playing a number in my head and heart and I still have so much to do yet so please pray I can stay focused on my writing, my love for my sons, little David James (my grandson) and doing a better job of living within these new physical limitations my disease is encumbering me with...Also as I am having more and more physical needs I will need to call on many of you even more, please Know that Samantha Means is my central caregiver but as my needs grow she cannot do it alone and I will need some of you to step up...feel free to call Sam or myself if you are interested in helping in any way and thank you for letting me get vulnerable and open with you. This is no easy thing I post today...but I love you all and want to continue to be as active as possible while bringing God Glory in all I do and say and that will require me to be humble and ask for help...
Thanks for listening and caring as many of you do and Please have a blessed rest of your Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment